Re: CYOA - Happy New Year too all and a surprise

  • David Morgan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2013
      Congratulations to the Sailing Nekkid Team.  I was starting to wonder If you would come up for air or went sailing nekkid too late in the season and turned into popsicles waiting for spring.....

      Happy New year to everyone else.

      David
      Bremerton, WA
      1968 C-22 #1109
      "Eaglet"

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2013
        Congrats Andy and happy New Year its goinga be a fun ride G.