SALUTE

  • WindSinger
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012

      HAPPY NEW YEAR  TO ALL YOU GUYS AND GALS. At midnight I'll raise a drink to you and wish all of you health, wealth, and fair winds. I'm gonna stray from my usual scotch and have a good martunie. Bombay saphire with just a drop of vermouth and a big olive at midnight. Happy 2013! Going to be a great year! So gotta get back to the party. Just wanted to send all of you a note. Again, Happy New Year.

      Jesse Doyle

      s/v Wind Singer

    • woodyhoskins
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
        Salud my friend, Hope to see you out in the Pacific when I go by....and by the way all the "two cents" worth on info I get from this group is valued in today's economy as invaluable (what did he say?) OH well I to will another....../)......

        --- In columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com, "WindSinger" <doyleent@...> wrote:

        > HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU GUYS AND GALS. At midnight I'll raise a drink
        > to you and wish all of you health, wealth, and fair winds. I'm gonna
        > stray from my usual scotch and have a good martunie. Bombay saphire with
        > just a drop of vermouth and a big olive at midnight. Happy 2013! Going
        > to be a great year! So gotta get back to the party. Just wanted to send
        > all of you a note. Again, Happy New Year.
        >
        > Jesse Doyle
        >
        > s/v Wind Singer

      • geoff gluck
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
          Thanks Jesse we will raise a glass in your honer. I am looking at a great year in 2013 G.