RE: CYOA - 1979 Columbia 11.8 for sale in Wilmington Ca.

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2012

      Too bad it has a sale pending! I have just enough on my AMEX to cover it and sail it back to the bay area.

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2012
        That would about finish me off, I think.  Just about got French Leave where I want her, and now her younger sister comes along?

        You might even get a pair with sequential serial numbers.........

        How cool would that be..........

        David
        Bremerton, WA
        1968 C-22 #1109