1979 Columbia 11.8 for sale in Wilmington Ca.

  • capt1mike
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2012
      I bought this boat in Dec 2010 with a seized engine and not too many systems running. She is now up and running with almost all systems running, She is listed with Heritage Yacht sales if anyone has an interest or knows some one who has an interest. Here is the link:

      http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/pl_boat_detail.jsp?&units=Feet&id=2497897&lang=en&slim=broker&&hosturl=heritageyachts&&ywo=heritageyachts&
    • David Morgan
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2012
        Paging Admiral Muri

        You might even get a pair with sequential serial numbers.........

        How cool would that be..........

        David
        Bremerton, WA
        1968 C-22 #1109
        "Eaglet"
        I bought this boat in Dec 2010 with a seized engine and not too many systems running. She is now up and running with almost all systems running, She is listed with Heritage Yacht sales if anyone has an interest or knows some one who has an interest. Here is the link:

        http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/pl_boat_detail.jsp?&units=Feet&id=2497897&lang=en&slim=broker&&hosturl=heritageyachts&&ywo=heritageyachts&

      • Chris Guldi
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2012
          ad says sale pending?

          --
          Chris Guldi

        • Daniel Grant
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2012
            If this was on the east coast I would be taking a serious look-see. It does not give any info on the engine other than diesel. The interior is very spacious a great liveaboard distance cruiser. Dan

            > To: columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com
            > From: pcfiji@...
            > Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 02:00:11 +0000
            > Subject: CYOA - 1979 Columbia 11.8 for sale in Wilmington Ca.
            >
            > I bought this boat in Dec 2010 with a seized engine and not too many systems running. She is now up and running with almost all systems running, She is listed with Heritage Yacht sales if anyone has an interest or knows some one who has an interest. Here is the link:
            >
            > http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/pl_boat_detail.jsp?&units=Feet&id=2497897&lang=en&slim=broker&&hosturl=heritageyachts&&ywo=heritageyachts&

            > <*> Your email settings:
            > Individual Email | Traditional
            >
            > <*> To change settings online go to:
            > (Yahoo! ID required)
            >
            > <*> To change settings via email:
            > columbiasailingyachts-digest@yahoogroups.com
            > columbiasailingyachts-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Jim
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 1, 2012
              A few years ago when I was looking, there were none for sale. I really liked the design and the specs. But since I have my DT, I am happy. After going on French Leave for a few days with Jim, I am glad I have mine, but that is only because I alread have committed to DT, and she will be my last love.The 11.8 is a very fine boat, and I would take one anywhere in the world.

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 1, 2012

                Too bad it has a sale pending! I have just enough on my AMEX to cover it and sail it back to the bay area.

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 1, 2012
                  That would about finish me off, I think.  Just about got French Leave where I want her, and now her younger sister comes along?