Re: CYOA - Thank you, Brian!

  • niebur32
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
      I'll be a spry 127, why are you asking?

      --Ernst

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012

        Well I think I’ll have to get one of those android bodies to reach 130. My boat will be 86 by then. I’d better get to work on it like you’ve been doing. Sounds like you’ve  got a good source for really good workmanship. Not easy to find around here.

        Jesse Doyle

        1971 Columbia 28’

        s/v Wind Singer

        Redwood City, Ca.