Bilikin is getting new bulkhead

  • Patn44
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
      Donnie Brennan/Mobile Al (who is the fiberglass man for the USA olympic race team) is doing the replacement for the starboard bulkhead for me. Looks fantastic. He (at my request) eliminated the foot well cut out and made the bulkhead more solid on that side. Also elimnated the drawers which waste storage space, put in shelves. Really doing a great job. Will be replacing the galley counter top next and refacing the lower cabinets.
    • Daniel Grant
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
        Pictures of the job?  Dan

        > To: columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com
        > From: patn44@...
        > Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 11:07:07 +0000
        > Subject: CYOA - Bilikin is getting new bulkhead
        >
        > Donnie Brennan/Mobile Al (who is the fiberglass man for the USA olympic race team) is doing the replacement for the starboard bulkhead for me. Looks fantastic. He (at my request) eliminated the foot well cut out and made the bulkhead more solid on that side. Also elimnated the drawers which waste storage space, put in shelves. Really doing a great job. Will be replacing the galley counter top next and refacing the lower cabinets.

        > <*> Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > <*> To change settings online go to:
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > <*> To change settings via email:
        > columbiasailingyachts-digest@yahoogroups.com
        > columbiasailingyachts-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Patn44
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2012
          Will get some today... have been working most of July to pay for it but well worth it. They are doing such a fine job...wish I could afford to have them just redo the entire interior. Going to do some of the trim myself when they finish.