Re: CYOA - Lost post

  • svdawntreader
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
      The 'contractor's paper' is how I did DT's to get teh patterns for teh carpeting. Having the templates, I then was able to figure the yardage needed for the various widths avail. Little to no waste that way. Extra time in teh prep, saved much in the cutting process. Just like painting, prep is just about everything.