Re: CYOA - TS KATIA

  • cwrandomx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2011
      Lol....had a met guy tell me the pronunciation cause I had it wrong..trees (old huge oaks) down..a lot of over wash storm surge...the 2 rivers up....quite afew docks missing..less damage than I thought there would be in beaufort as she sat still for hrs! Land fall & the eye was 10 miles east of us...fishing boat in the dry stack seens to be ok...have not had it taken down as of yet...
      Chip
      Chapel hill & beaufort, nc

      From: "Peter" <pajama1lama@...>
      Sender: columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 14:12:37 -0000
      To: <columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: CYOA - TS KATIA

      Thanks for clarification. Coming from an erudite such as yourself, i can be sure we have it right now.
      Not sure I saw a follow up from you on Beaufort area after H Irene.
      All's well?
      ~ pete