Charger Replacement

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2011
      Time for a new battery charger for my 34MK II. Wondering if I need to step up to a 40 amp, or if sticking with a 20 amp will still work well [and cost less!]. I have 4 group 31 batteries, 2 house, 1 starting, 1 fridge [ or who knows what i can do with it as I rarely need battery power for the fridge].

      The old xantrex 20 amp is packing it in for the second time, so no more repairs.

      Rich
      C34MK II #294
      Moss Landing. CA