Looking for a mast for a 1974 23T

  • ken w
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2011
      Hi all, just picked up my first sailboat, its a Columbia 23T, but it is missing the mast. I have the boom and sails but no mast. I would prefer a used mast to keep the cost down, but if I do have to go with a new mast, what are my options?

      P.S. I'm am completely new with sailboats, and I have never sailed a day in my life. I feel some lessons coming on to get me started in the right direction before I venture out on my own.