RE: CYOA - Introducing C22 hull # 482 (I think)

  • Daniel Grant
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 1, 2010
      A lot of the olumbia Boats preceeded the HIN number system and had a number in the head that was a manufacturer number. Dan

    • Harry James
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 1, 2010
        The 22 was built before the advent of the HIN. Hin's came on after 1972
        when the last 22 was built.

        HJ

          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 2, 2010
            Well, based on the response so far, there will be no 2011 CYOA calendar.
            Normally, this time of year I have anywhere from 20 to 40 pictures to
            choose from. This year only about four have submitted pictures. Some
            good pictures but not enough for a calendar. First time in 6 years we
            won't have a calendar...

            Paul Esterle
            Freelance Boating Writer
            "Capt'n Pauley's Place"
            The Virtual Boatyard
            www.thevirtualboatyard.com
          • John Dodd
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 2, 2010
              Paul

              given how many boats seem to be under reworking this year ..maybe the calendar should just feature reconstruction photos .. shots of folks buried in the engine compartment
              before and after shots of the interiors and things like that ..
              just a suggestion

              and again let me apologize for the row about the misplaced finger ..

              John Dodd

              On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Paul Esterle <pesterle@...> wrote:

              Well, based on the response so far, there will be no 2011 CYOA calendar.
              Normally, this time of year I have anywhere from 20 to 40 pictures to
              choose from. This year only about four have submitted pictures. Some
              good pictures but not enough for a calendar. First time in 6 years we
              won't have a calendar...

              Paul Esterle
              Freelance Boating Writer
              "Capt'n Pauley's Place"
              The Virtual Boatyard
              www.thevirtualboatyard.com

            • Letsgosailing now
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 2, 2010
                Hey Paul,
                How many pictures do you want? I never had a calendar.

                Yanni@ Service
                Pisces Marine
                669 Third Line
                Oakville On
                L6L4A9
                905-827-4384
                www.piscesmarine.ca
                S/V Princess Thalia
                Columbia 8.7 #73
                Looking for new home...

                > Well, based on the response so far, there will be no 2011 CYOA calendar.
                > Normally, this time of year I have anywhere from 20 to 40 pictures to
                > choose from. This year only about four have submitted pictures. Some
                > good pictures but not enough for a calendar. First time in 6 years we
                > won't have a calendar...
                >
                > Paul Esterle
                > Freelance Boating Writer
                > "Capt'n Pauley's Place"
                > The Virtual Boatyard
                > www.thevirtualboatyard.com

                > To Subscribe, send a message to:
                > columbiasailingyachts-subscribe@...

              • Susan Lawson
                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 2, 2010
                  me neither, henry

                  > Well, based on the response so far, there will be no 2011 CYOA calendar.
                  > Normally, this time of year I have anywhere
                  from 20 to 40 pictures to
                  > choose from. This year only about four have submitted pictures. Some
                  > good pictures but not enough for a calendar. First time in 6 years we
                  > won't have a calendar...
                  >
                  > Paul Esterle
                  > Freelance Boating Writer
                  > "Capt'n Pauley's Place"
                  > The Virtual Boatyard
                  > www.thevirtualboatyard.com

                  > To Subscribe, send a message to:

                  href="mailto:columbiasailingyachts-subscribe%40eGroups.com" rel=nofollow target=_blank ymailto="mailto:columbiasailingyachts-subscribe%40eGroups.com">columbiasailingyachts-subscribe@...

                • Kurt Messerschmidt
                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 2, 2010
                    Paul,

                        Please use that great shot of the Como No in the middle of Lake Ontario.  I know it was in one of your calendars a few years ago but if we're short of pictures for this year, that would be a fine one to use.

                    Best wishes,

                    Kurt Messerschmidt

                    Message 9 of 16 , Nov 2, 2010
                      I've got three, maybe four, so far. So I need 8 or 9 more...

                      On 11/2/2010 1:16 PM, Letsgosailing now wrote:
                      > Hey Paul,
                      > How many pictures do you want? I never had a calendar.
                      >
                      > Yanni@ Service
                      > Pisces Marine
                      > 669 Third Line
                      > Oakville On
                      > L6L4A9
                      > 905-827-4384
                      > www.piscesmarine.ca
                      > S/V Princess Thalia
                      > Columbia 8.7 #73
                      > Looking for new home...

                    • John Quick
                      Message 10 of 16 , Nov 2, 2010
                      Paul

                      Attached atre a couple to consider for the Calendar/

                      Capt. John K. Quick
                      USCG License 1165368
                      s/v "Semper Fi" #177 C45
                      St Petersburg, FL

                      Message 11 of 16 , Nov 2, 2010
                        How do you want them sent to you, email?

                        Yanni@ Service
                        Pisces Marine
                        669 Third Line
                        Oakville On
                        L6L4A9
                        905-827-4384
                        www.piscesmarine.ca
                        S/V Princess Thalia
                        Columbia 8.7 #73
                        Port Dalhousie Pier Marina
                        Slip A-42

                        Message 12 of 16 , Nov 2, 2010
                          Paul, I have one of my 28. It's not very interesting being as it's in the
                          dock but you can have it if you think you can use it.

                          Jesse Doyle
                          s/v Wind Singer
                          1971 Columbia 28'
                          Coyote Point Marina
                          Redwood City, CA.

                          Message 13 of 16 , Nov 2, 2010
                            That's best...

                            Thanks!

                            On 11/2/2010 2:28 PM, Letsgosailing now wrote:
                            > How do you want them sent to you, email?
                            >
                            > Yanni@ Service
                            > Pisces Marine
                            > 669 Third Line
                            > Oakville On