Re: Happy One year Anniv. Eric & Jackie...

  • sv Compass Rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      Thanks, Jeff.

      We are having a great time and expect to be back in Grenada next summer.

      We did just have a little excitement. It looked like we might get a visit from tropical storm/hurricane Tomas. The storm tracked north, so it was Tomas? No mas.

      Eric
      Compass Rose anchored in Mt. Hartman Bay, Grenada
      http://ketchcompassrose.com