Re: Parts: A storage solution

  • Alan Clendinen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      Hey Jess,

      You wrote, "I’m really interested in how you have made space for so much. You gotta share those secrets ya know. That’s in the Columbia
      28’ rule book. <bg>"

      Here is a product that I ran across which looks like a great solution for creating more storage space on your boat:

      Alan

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010

        Alan,

                 Thank you for your suggestion and efforts through web search. Unfortunately the site didn’t have anything that suit my needs. What Henry is doing is taking advantage of all the voids that the 28’ has. There’s so much space available that it boggles the mind as to how to take advantage of it. That’s one reason I wanted to see Henry’s way of doing it. He seems to be covering all bases getting ready for his trip. Again, thank you Alan.

        Jesse Doyle

        s/v Wind Singer

        1971 Columbia  28'

        Coyote Point Marina