Happy One year Anniv. Eric & Jackie...

  • jeff t
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2010
      Don't hurry home...heehee. Congrats!
    • sv Compass Rose
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
        Thanks, Jeff.

        We are having a great time and expect to be back in Grenada next summer.

        We did just have a little excitement. It looked like we might get a visit from tropical storm/hurricane Tomas. The storm tracked north, so it was Tomas? No mas.

        Eric
        Compass Rose anchored in Mt. Hartman Bay, Grenada
        http://ketchcompassrose.com