CYOA WEBSITE

  • gary henry
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2010
      i HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LOG ON 2 OUR WEBSITE FOR 3 DAYS NOW COULD BE A SERVER ISSUE HAS ANYONE TRIED LATELY ?? JUST WONDERING.TO ALL WHO TRIED 2 HELP ME EARLIER BILL AND LARRY W THANKS 10000000000 X.I LET THAT PEOJECT GO DECIDED 2 FOCUS MY ENEGRY ON LYNDEE...I CAN TELL THIS LIST DOSE STILL VALUABLE ASSETS (ITS GENERIOUS MEMBERS).COLUMBIAS ARE THE ONLY WAT 2 FLY.I REALLY APPRICATE THIS SITE N' AL THE VALUED FRIENDS I HAVE MADE ON THIS LIST...THANK YOU ALL N GOD BLESS
      GARY M HENRY
      LYNDEE C34 #32 1966
      MOREHEAD CITY NC
      SOON 2 BE BACK HOME ON THE BAY IN HAMPTON ROADSĀ  BACK HOME