Gooseneck

  • Holley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      Greetings from Key West. I recently purchased the love of my life - a C34 Mkll. She needs a gooseneck and mainsail.
      Any ideas on where to find them?
      Thanks!
      Holley
    • dick snyder
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
        Hello Holly,
        I too have been smitten with my C34 MKII and since I'm getting new sails in a week, I have a main for sale. Good condition, 2 reef points, 3 or 4 battens, should be able to get several more years out of it. I'm in the Chesapeake area, not sure about shipping cost, but I can check with local UPS store. Would like to have $500.00 plus shipping.
        Any interest, email me.
        Thanks,
        Dick Snyder
        "Caribbean Lady"