Columbia 28 sails on Cleveland Craigslist

  • Just Me!
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2009
      I have inquired about the 135 since my jib is quite literally on it's
      last season.
      Renee

      http://cleveland.craigslist.org/boa/1251696858.html

      Main sail, 26' luff 10'6" foot
      Main sail 26' 2" luff 10'8" foot
      Main sail 26'8" luff 11' foot

      Jib 100 29'5' luff 13'6" foot
      Jib 135 32' luff 16'7" foot
      Jib 155 33' luff 19' 7" foot
      Jib 170 32'6"luff 20'10" foot
      Spinnaker have not measured, came from a 28' Columbia
      All of these sails are in good or excellant condition, all have
      sailbags. They came from a 28' Columbia

      Asking $300.00 EACH for the Mains and $275.00 EACH for the jibs. I will
      entertain all offers that are serious but will not give them away.

      Questions: please call 440-309-8064

      * Location: Lorain, Ohio
      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other
      commercial interests

      PostingID: 1251696858