Bounced E-mails

  • Frank Schenk
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      Harry James,

      I tried to send you an E-mail but it bounced. Please send me a message to
      my E-mail address so I can try to figure out which gremlins are at work.

      Frank Schenk
    • steve e bryant
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
        I received this communication from you (see below). I don't know which
        other communication I (we) may have missed from you.

        Good luck,

        Steve