Re: CYOA - Annual CYOA Luncheon 2009

  • Roy Kelman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 23, 2009
      Let's see if we can come up with a Summer gathering schedule. Bring
      your calendars with you. Think of some weekends that are available
      for gatherings and places to meet. We could have raft up, pot luck
      gatherings, or restaurant gatherings or cruise from one location to
      another location together. That would probably be a three or four day
      weekend. Let's see what we can come up with. If you cannot make the
      luncheon, but have ideas, email them to a friend who is coming.
      Roy