Re: CYOA - Project Boat for Sale Belhaven NC

  • Ratherbnnc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
      Just a little Jim!!? <Grin>

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Jim McPhee <jmcphee@...>
      To: columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 10:47 am
      Subject: RE: CYOA - Project Boat for Sale Belhaven NC

      "My wife was laid off from her job so interested in selling her."

      That's a little harsh, don't you think?

      Regards,

      Jim McPhee

      Placitas, NM

      C23, Therapy

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
        Of course we need photos of the wife. <vbg> This reminds me of the story of the single fisherman who was looking for a girlfriend who owned a boat. He wanted a photo of the boat.

        Frank Schenk
        C26 MKII AGAPE
        Lake Grapevine