RE: CYOA - Project Boat for Sale Belhaven NC

  • Jim McPhee
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
      "My wife was laid off from her job so interested in selling her."

      That's a little harsh, don't you think?

      Regards,

      Jim McPhee
      Placitas, NM
      C23, Therapy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
        Just a little Jim!!? <Grin>

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
          Of course we need photos of the wife. <vbg> This reminds me of the story of the single fisherman who was looking for a girlfriend who owned a boat. He wanted a photo of the boat.

          Frank Schenk
          C26 MKII AGAPE
          Lake Grapevine