Project Boat for Sale Belhaven NC

  • ratherbnnc
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
      I have a 24 ft Project boat for sale. The boat has some cosmetic
      damage in the cockpit bench area. Has been partially repaired. The
      cabin also needs to be finished as it was stripped. The previous owner
      allowed water to stand in the bilge and condensation caused mildew so
      i stripped it. It has also been partially redone. Boat omes with
      mast,rigging,2 mains and a jib, anchor, restored rudder and tiller,
      new bilge pump, new dock lines. I also have a 5 hp Tohatsu Outboard
      with less than 50 hours on it including 6 gal gas tank. I will take
      $600 for the boat AS IS or $900 for the boat and outboard. The
      outboard runs great. The boat also has 3 ft fixed keel and the boat is
      structurally sound. This boat basically needs some TLC and a little
      cosmetic work.
      The boat is in the water at a private dock with fresh water and 30amp
      shore power. My lease for the dock also includes a small cottage with
      sleeper sofa, stove/oven/cabinet space,mini fridge, new shower and
      water heater and toilet. If you purchase the boat i would be willing
      to split the lease 50/50 ($100 each) until my lease expires on 4/1.
      Also 50/50 split on LP gas for heat and hot water heater. Property
      owner pays electric. Sorry, trailer does not come with it! My wife
      was laid off from her job so interested in selling her. Photos of this
      boat available and one included on the site ( ID this boat?)
    • Jim McPhee
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
        "My wife was laid off from her job so interested in selling her."

        That's a little harsh, don't you think?

        Regards,

        Jim McPhee
        Placitas, NM
        C23, Therapy

      • Ratherbnnc@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
          Just a little Jim!!? <Grin>

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
            Of course we need photos of the wife. <vbg> This reminds me of the story of the single fisherman who was looking for a girlfriend who owned a boat. He wanted a photo of the boat.

            Frank Schenk
            C26 MKII AGAPE
            Lake Grapevine