CYOA - Re: Free Bill Tripp "Good Old Boat"

  • Doug Ward
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
      Ralph,
      Here is the contact info on the free boat;
      Holly's email address is: svenskaflicka728@..., or you can call
      her cell phone: 302-258-4919.
      Doug Ward

      --- In columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com, Ralph Bibbus
      <rbibbus50@...> wrote:

      > Are any of you folks able to provide me the contact information for
      this person? I will be passing through Delmar this coming Monday 1/5
      and would like to take a look at her boat.
      > Ralph
      >
      > --- On Wed, 12/31/08, Doug Ward <dougward2@...> wrote:
      >

      > --- In columbiasailingyach ts@yahoogroups. com, "Jim" <boothjg@ > wrote:
      > >
      > > This just came in from Good Old Boat. I know nothing....: -)
      > >
      > > Jim
      > >
      > > Dear Good Old Boat Subscriber,
      > >
      > > Something just came up that you (or someone you know) may want to
      > > know.
      > > Holly Siegel sent this message:
      > >
      > > "I have a 1962 Seafarer Polaris, 26 feet, designed by William Tripp.
      > > My
      > > husband was restoring her until he became ill and passed away. I have
      > > been trying to sell her for a year with no luck. At this time my
      > > landlords are threatening to destroy her if I don't have her out of
      > > here by January 1. I just heard of your website. Maybe you'd have an
      > > idea."
      > >
      > > Since that message -- with an impossible deadline -- arrived, we have
      > > had several email conversations with Holly. Knowing that there is hope
      > > for the boat, her landlords have postponed the deadline until January
      > > 31. Her Seafarer Polaris is located in Delmar, Delaware, and is being
      > > offered free to a good home.
      > >
      > > Holly attached a photo of the boat. We have posted it for you onn this
      > > page: <http://www.goodoldb oat.com/Seafarer _26.php>.
      > >
      > > Holly's email address is: svenskaflicka728@ ..., or you can call
      > > her
      > > cell phone: 302-258-4919.

    • Ralph Bibbus
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2009
        Hi Doug,
        Called and spoke to Holly this morning and she told me that someone local is taking the boat.
        Thanks for the information tho'