Re: CYOA - Re: Free Bill Tripp "Good Old Boat"

  • Ralph Bibbus
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
      Are any of you folks able to provide me the contact information for this person? I will be passing through Delmar this coming Monday 1/5 and would like to take a look at her boat.
      Ralph

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
        Ralph,
        Here is the contact info on the free boat;

        --- In columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com, Ralph Bibbus
        <rbibbus50@...> wrote:

        > Are any of you folks able to provide me the contact information for
        this person? I will be passing through Delmar this coming Monday 1/5
        and would like to take a look at her boat.
        > Ralph
        >
        > --- On Wed, 12/31/08, Doug Ward <dougward2@...> wrote:
        >

        > --- In columbiasailingyach ts@yahoogroups. com, "Jim" <boothjg@ > wrote:
        > >
        > > This just came in from Good Old Boat. I know nothing....: -)
        > >
        > > Jim
        > >
        > > Dear Good Old Boat Subscriber,
        > >
        > > Something just came up that you (or someone you know) may want to
        > > know.
        > > Holly Siegel sent this message:
        > >
        > > "I have a 1962 Seafarer Polaris, 26 feet, designed by William Tripp.
        > > My
        > > husband was restoring her until he became ill and passed away. I have
        > > been trying to sell her for a year with no luck. At this time my
        > > landlords are threatening to destroy her if I don't have her out of
        > > here by January 1. I just heard of your website. Maybe you'd have an
        > > idea."
        > >
        > > Since that message -- with an impossible deadline -- arrived, we have
        > > had several email conversations with Holly. Knowing that there is hope
        > > for the boat, her landlords have postponed the deadline until January
        > > 31. Her Seafarer Polaris is located in Delmar, Delaware, and is being
        > > offered free to a good home.
        > >
        > > Holly attached a photo of the boat. We have posted it for you onn this
        > > page: <http://www.goodoldb oat.com/Seafarer _26.php>.
        > >
        > > Holly's email address is: svenskaflicka728@ ..., or you can call
        > > her
        > > cell phone: 302-258-4919.

      • Ralph Bibbus
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2009
          Hi Doug,
          Called and spoke to Holly this morning and she told me that someone local is taking the boat.
          Thanks for the information tho'