Merry Christmas / Calendar

  • David Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2008
      Merry Christmas all.

      I have to relate:  I submitted a picture of "Eaglet" for the '09 calendar..  It was taken by Willie, Jans' youngest son.  I didn't tell him, and bought a copy for him, a he got it last night.  He was (ho hum) paging through the months pics when Jan asked "What month are you on?" and he saw and recognized "Dawn Treader" as having been at Blake Island RDV this last summer.  He started thinking something was up - that "we might be in there" and started paying more attention.......  He got pretty excited when he recognized his picture.  So I scored some points there.  Told him he's now a "Published Photographer".....LOL

      I will have fewer opportunities to sail with him, now that he's living with his dad and only "visits weekends" with Jan.  He is a 15 year old man-child that this last summer started growing into his size.  Now 5-10ish and 200 plus and growing daily...... He likes sailing.... anybody need ballast?

      David
      Bremerton, WA
      1968 C-22 #1109
      "Eaglet"