Re: CYOA - Chip Wood: you out there?

  • Sailwood@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 25, 2008
      Chip,

      You're right. It is SC.? Well, there's water there, too.? We leave from Atlantic City 7:00 am tomorrow and return Weds.? Leaves me enough time to complete the removal of ALL teak from the boat.? It will, however, be replaced with new teak.? Been saving my pennies.

      For all, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

      Doug Soden
      ASPEN Columbia 29 #131
      Great Bay, NJ