Re: CYOA - Best Improvements to make

    Message 1 of 77 , Dec 3, 2008
      Ian,
      Thanks, but others on this list will jump in with other specific
      questions. For example, what engine does she have? Depending on that, there are
      specific areas of inspection such as fuel filters, packing glands, exhaust manifold
      weak areas, thinks like that. The keel bolts need to be checked out too. Keep
      the questions coming. This list loves to get projects they can armchair.

      > Bruce,
      >
      > Thank you for the specifics. You 'll probably be getting future emails from
      > me for thoughts/suggestions. In the meantime I'll check out the names and
      > companies you've recommended.
      >
      > Thank you very much.
      >
      > Ian Zimmerman

    • Ian Zimmerman
      Message 77 of 77 , Dec 23, 2008
        I just ordered the book- This Old Boat. I look forward to the chapter on "prioritizing" tasks.

        I'm going to have my boat hauled out in the next few days so that the work can begin.

        I think it only fair that every American do his or her share to help this sluggish economy along. That's what I'm telling my wife but I get the distinct impression that she doesn't love this country like I do. What's a patriot to do?

        Ian Zimmerman