A 9.6 Thanksgiving

  • Eric White
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
      This is a little late, but it looks like a 9.6 got to be the Happy
      Thanksgiving boat on Latitude 38's news page.

      http://www.latitude38.com/lectronic/lectronicday.lasso?date=2008-11-26&dayid=200#Story2

      If that doesn't work try http://www.latitude38.com/ and go to
      Lectronic Latitude.

      Eric
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
        Sure looks like a well set up 9.6, but that sail number of 326 is a puzzle.  There were only about 151 built.  Or were there more built by another name?
         James R. Muri

        Novelist, Sailor
        BUY: My e-Novels at http://blizzardguy.com/venture/
        SITE: http://blizzardguy.com
        BLOG: http://theostrichkiller.blogspot.com

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
          Jim,
          It might be a racing number and the hull # is the last two digits. My sail
          is marked 4474 because she was raced in a Club that required four digit sail
          numbers. That is quite the antenna stand on the stern.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
            That might be it, Bruce.

            I've often thought of such a radar arch for Outatime; it would be stronger than the transom mounted pole system the boat came with, and would allow for mounting other goodies as well as serving as an aft anchor for the bimini I keep threatening to install.

            Ah, so many projects!  And so little disposable income!  <G>
             James R. Muri

            Novelist, Sailor
            BUY: My e-Novels at http://blizzardguy.com/venture/
            SITE: http://blizzardguy.com
            BLOG: http://theostrichkiller.blogspot.com

            It might be a racing number and the hull # is the last two digits. My sail
            is marked 4474 because she was raced in a Club that required four digit sail
            numbers. That is quite the antenna stand on the stern.

          • Lookoutnw
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
              They ain't that expensive up here. Mine will be about 1 boat buck. Strong,
              with dingy / crane davits incorporated.