Re: CYOA - Addendum

  • Harry James
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 1, 2008
      If your wife wants some US teeth in really sad shape she can visit Bush
      Alaska. The villages in western AK have terrible dental health. You
      could have an exciting voyage to Kipnuk, Brevig Mission and Pt Lay.

      HJ

      mr_adventur3 wrote:
      > Ah yes, I almost forgot to mention... my wife is studying to be a
      > dentist. We will be doing free dental work for the poor as we travel
      > around the world. You can see one we did last week at
      > http://www.dreamsofadventure.com She is particularly in love with
      > India, so I assume we will spend some time there and fix teeth across
      > the subcontinent! We'll be documenting the trip with it's own blog as
      > the time grows nearer, I'll keep everyone posted.
      >
      > Victor

    • jeff talbut
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 1, 2008
        Bush Alaska?...there you go with politics again...

        --- In columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com, Harry James
        <welshman@...> wrote:

        > If your wife wants some US teeth in really sad shape she can visit Bush
        > Alaska. The villages in western AK have terrible dental health. You
        > could have an exciting voyage to Kipnuk, Brevig Mission and Pt Lay.
        >
        > HJ
        >
        > mr_adventur3 wrote:
        > > Ah yes, I almost forgot to mention... my wife is studying to be a
        > > dentist. We will be doing free dental work for the poor as we travel
        > > around the world. You can see one we did last week at
        > > http://www.dreamsofadventure.com She is particularly in love with
        > > India, so I assume we will spend some time there and fix teeth across
        > > the subcontinent! We'll be documenting the trip with it's own blog as
        > > the time grows nearer, I'll keep everyone posted.
        > >
        > > Victor
        > >

        > > ------------------------------------
        > >
        > > Columbia Yacht Owners Association Website:
        > > http://www.columbia-yachts.com/
        > >
        > > Home:
        > > http://www.egroups.com/group/columbiasailingyachts/

      • jeff talbut
        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 1, 2008
          What are the teeth like in ObamAlaska?

          --- In columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com, "jeff talbut"

          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 1, 2008
            Those few around are showing a smile. In a state that seems likely to
            elect a felon to the Senate because he is republican there is not a lot
            of support for a democratic presidential candidate.

            The longer you have a reply up trying to think of a snappy comeback the
            less likely it is to be snappy.

            HJ

            jeff talbut wrote:
            > What are the teeth like in ObamAlaska?
            >
            > --- In columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com, "jeff talbut"
            > <jefftalbut@...> wrote:
            >
            >> Bush Alaska?...there you go with politics again...
            >>
            >> --- In columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com, Harry James
            >> <welshman@> wrote:
            >>
            >>> If your wife wants some US teeth in really sad shape she can visit
            >>>
            > Bush
            >
            >>> Alaska. The villages in western AK have terrible dental health. You
            >>> could have an exciting voyage to Kipnuk, Brevig Mission and Pt Lay.
            >>>
            >>> HJ

            > travel

            > across

            > blog as

          • mr_adventur3
            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 1, 2008
              We're both excited to see Alaska, but I don't think it'll be on the
              initial voyage. We're in the Philippines right now, stuck out here
              actually. She is Iranian and they won't let her into the States right
              now. Here's the mission we went on last week
              http://www.dreamsofadventure.com

              There's some politics on that site too, since it seems to be a popular
              topic here :)