143551Re: Teak repair

  • Allan Day
    Apr 25, 2014
      Hi All

      I'm in the process of evauating Acrilic Clear, the same clear on your car. I prepped the brightwork, stained, made sure it passed the white glove test then masked and papered off and sprayed with 4 coats of clear.

      This will be it's third season out in the elements and my hope is I will not have to do any maintenance of a Long time. So fare he wood is still glimering!!!

      I brushed the wheel and the jurry is still out on that application? The clear is very thick compaired with spray so it looks quite different.

      Cheers
      Al Day
      Gazoo
      Seba Beach Canada