      Welcome Tom,

      I have a 1966 C26 MK I hull number 279... very similar boats. Mine's for sale (asking a lot) but I figure it'll see another year on Lake Superior. Great boat, very solid and performs well under about any condition Kitchigumi can throw at her (within reason of course:

      Lance

      On Apr 1, 2013, at 9:35 AM, Christian Planton wrote:

      Does it have a name? Great boats and a lot of fun. Well worth the effort!!

      Christian

      From: columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com [mailto:columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of aud10pilot
      Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2013 8:24 PM
      To: columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: CYOA - Happy to find this group!

      Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Tom, I stumbled upon a good old C24 1965. Now I'm in love and she needs a lot of TLC and this looks like a great place to learn from others and hopefully over time, I will gain enough Columbia experience to become a source of knowledge for others.

      I live in Nyack, NY and sail the waters of the might Hudson. I have dreams of bareboating around the world in exotic locations, but starting small.

      Looking forward to participating in the group!

      Cheers,

      Tom

      ---
      Lance Como