131102RE: CYOA - Hughes vs Aura vs Columbia-built boats

  • Daniel Grant
    Jan 1, 2012
      I should have added earlier. The Bulkheads on my Columbia 8.7 ( I have the 4th one made) were Tabbed only on one side and not continuously tabbed all the way around on that one side. We Tabbed my bulkheads on both sides continuously around on both sides of all bulkheads. This adds a lot of strength. Dan

      > To: columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com
      > From: kestrel-01@...
      > Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 18:33:54 +0000
      > Subject: Re: CYOA - Hughes vs Aura vs Columbia-built boats
      >
      > I assume that the Columbia-built boats would be easier to maintain and modify then?

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic