101220Re: How do you tack? (was CYOA - Ash Ling)

  • Just Me!
    Oct 2, 2008
      I'm a C kind of gal. I usually move just before we tack unless we have
      a lot of passenger weight on the opposite side. Trying to move uphill
      on arm strength alone can be entertaining to watch. Let's just say I
      need to work on my sail trimming to keep the heel to a sane level some
      days. <g>
      Renee

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic