Stolen car

  • opal2300
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      My car was stolen Wednesday morning, October 2, 2002, parked in front
      of my home on 13th Street. 1990 white Toyota Camry DX station wagon
      with a chrome luggage rack on top, license # Bk 5502. If you see this
      car on the road or parked please call the police and/or e-mail me so
      I can follow up with the police.Thanks for you help.