RE: [columbia_heights] Extremist Record by Councilmember Jim Graham

  • Lenwood Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3 8:12 PM
      Stephen & others,

      Go see the "new and operating" police station for
      yourselves. Of course it's not there, and it never
      will be!

      In lieu of a new police station, maybe Councilmember
      Graham can work on getting us a new police
      chief--Satan must go!

      --Lenwood Johnson

      --- Stephen Kline <shkline@...> wrote:
      > Shellore:
      >
      > Please tell us something you have done for Columbia
      > Heights during Jim
      > Graham's term. Anything will do.
      >
      > stephen kline

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • Stephen Kline
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4 4:19 AM
        From the tone of your comments, you must be praying that it never opens.
        Satan? Give us a break from the hyperbole. Chief Ramsey is another
        hardworking bureaucrat with varying degrees of success - nothing more,
        nothing less. Referring to him as Satan leaves you with even fewer fig
        leaves to hide behind, Lenwood, as you reveal more and more of yourself.
        Please, spare us! >:)

        stephen kline

        Go see the "new and operating" police station for
        yourselves. Of course it's not there, and it never
        will be!

        In lieu of a new police station, maybe Councilmember
        Graham can work on getting us a new police
        chief--Satan must go!

        --Lenwood Johnson

        --- Stephen Kline <shkline@...> wrote:
        > Shellore:
        >
        > Please tell us something you have done for Columbia
        > Heights during Jim
        > Graham's term. Anything will do.
        >
        > stephen kline

        http://finance.yahoo.com
      • Lenwood Johnson
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6 7:41 PM
          So, Stephen,
          Did you visit the "new" station? Was it open for
          business?

          I'm not praying that the station doesn't open--I'm
          just keeping it real. And for your information, the
          Park Road station has been opening since the mid 80's.

          Chief Ramsey (with the blessings of Councilman Graham
          and Mayor Williams) has been a very bad police chief.
          I saw incidents a little over a year ago in which
          Chief Ramsey allowed police to harass dance club
          patrons by racking and pointing shotguns; during the
          World Bank demonstrations, the chief foolishly
          over-deployed officers to the demonstrations, leaving
          much of the city unprotected; and, the chief has not
          shown a real effort to fix the 911-call problems.

          Just the facts.

          Selah--Lenwood

          http://finance.yahoo.com