Tricia Kinch for Mayor Kick-off (AOL Invitations)

  • ptkinch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2002
      You have been invited to Tricia Kinch for Mayor Kick-off.
      To see your invitation, and RSVP, just click the link below.

      http://aolsvc.aolinvitations.aol.com/ViewInvite?_it=AAHyJy-PNQwrjcSOTXd6ls4Q99
      If this doesn't work in your email, copy and paste the URL into your browser.

      Hope to see you there!
      PTkinch

      If you have any questions about accessing your invite, please send
      email to mailto:aolinvitations@....

      Notice: As a reminder, make sure you recognize the email address on
      the AOL Invitation before you click on any links. Also, be cautious
      of downloading any file attachments from email addresses that are
      not familiar to you. Suspicious or fraudulent e-mail can be reported
      to America Online's Community Action Team by clicking the "forward"
      icon within the original e-mail and sending it to the screen name
      mailto:TOSEMail1@... . Remember, AOL will never send you any
      type of communication asking for your password, billing information,
      or other personal information.
    • ptkinch@aol.com

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2002

          http://aolsvc.aolinvitations.aol.com/ViewInvite?_it=AAHyJy-PNQwrkZMoBMwrF605HPqy8lLgMX
          If this doesn't work in your email, copy and paste the URL into your browser.

          Hope to see you there!
          PTkinch

          If you have any questions about accessing your invite, please send
          email to mailto:aolinvitations@....

          Notice: As a reminder, make sure you recognize the email address on
          the AOL Invitation before you click on any links. Also, be cautious
          of downloading any file attachments from email addresses that are
          not familiar to you. Suspicious or fraudulent e-mail can be reported
          to America Online's Community Action Team by clicking the "forward"
          icon within the original e-mail and sending it to the screen name
          mailto:TOSEMail1@... . Remember, AOL will never send you any
          type of communication asking for your password, billing information,
          or other personal information.
        • Anne Theisen
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 2, 2002
            It tried both methods and got no where.

            Anne Theisen
            1514 Monroe Street, NW
            Washington, DC 20010
            202-328-2242 (phone)
            202-328-6791 (fax)
            anne@...

          • ptkinch@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 5, 2002
              I am so sorry, there was a glitch. I will try re-sending but just in case.

              Tuesday, July 9th, 6-9 pm at the Cada Vez Restaurant 1438 U St. N.W.

              thank you so much for your support and interest. I hope to see you there.

              Feel free to invite others.

              Tricia Kinch
            • ptkinch@aol.com

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 21, 2002

                • columbia_heights@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 5, 2007
                    Reminder from: columbia_heights Yahoo! Group

                    Title: ANC 1A Monthly Meeting

                    Date: Wednesday June 13, 2007
                    Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
                    Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Wednesday until Thursday December 20, 2007.
                    Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 1 minute.
                    Location: Harriet Tubman Elementary School
                    Notes: The monthly meetings of ANC1A are held in the cafeteria at Tubman Elementary School, unless otherwise noted. Tubman is located at 3101 13th Street, NW (at the corner of Kenyon Street, NW). Please contact your ANC Commissioner or call 202-588-7278 if you would like to appear on the agenda

                  • columbia_heights@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 10, 2007

                      Date: Wednesday June 13, 2007
                      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm