Re: [columbia_heights] Starpower

  • Ali Bates
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      Starpower does not service 20010, either. We live at 14th & Oak Streets,
      and although we have them for internet and phoneservice, the reason I was
      given for not providing cable is the Mayor's current ban on installing more
      cable lines. I think this was initiated due to complaints that DC streets
      were constantly being torn up by cable companies. I would LOVE to get
      Starpower cable, though, so if a movement gets started, sign me up! We
      refuse to get cable until Starpower is available.
      Alison