Re: [columbia_heights] Digest Number 509

  • Sandra Butler-Truesdale
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2001
      Those are some interesting statements that you made. I personally would like
      to hear some of your ideas. Let's communicate about that Naptru@.... I
      am a past member of the DC Board of Education and see some of the exact same
      things happening to this Board as happened while we struggle with the budget.
      It is do important that we improve this system but also that we understand what
      is going on and why it is failing. Please do me the favor of responding to me
      at my email address.

      Rev. Sandra Butler-Truesdale