RE: [columbia_heights] That RFP for the 7 parcels

  • Dahmus Paul
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 3, 2001
      Val,
      Those not having as much money as the rest. And what is your definition?

      Paul Dahmus

      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 11, 2001
        I would think the best approach would be to findout current efforts taking
        place and focused on that area. Find out what DCCH is doing, the office of
        planning. Next would be to survey the businesses, property owners and
        citizens who utilize the area.

        With an area like that, community and private sources could get things
        done without alot of government.

        My honest opinion is that the community should come together around Tivoli
        parcel issues. What would make you think that "we" should stick our noses
        in another area of development when we cannot deal with the
        Tivoli. Let's make the Tivoli parcel the example of community coming
        together, even if at the last minute. Lets clean up one mess before
        making another.

        William