[columbia_heights] Making our voice heard-4th District Police CAC Meeting Aug.19

  • mail@innercity.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 1999
      The 4th District Citizens Advisory Council(CAC) meets the third
      Thursday of the month at 4th District Headquarters-
      this coming Thurs,Aug.19 - at 7PM . At least it is listed on the 4D
      calendar,as a joint meeting with ANC(which one I don't know).
      Police CAC/ANC Combined Meeting
      Fourth District, 7:00pm
      Contact:
      Juanita Best, 576-6757
      I'd recommend calling to reconfirm.I just wasted a little time tonight
      going to an announced PSA meeting which did not happen.
      Directions to Fourth District Station
      6001 Georgia Ave., NW
      Washington, DC 20011
      202-576-6745
      202-576-6559 (fax)

      The Fourth District is located at the corner of Georgia Avenue and
      Peabody Street, NW. There is on-street parking available in front of
      the building for visitors.