[columbia_heights] meetings week of June 6

  • McIntire
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 1999
      Hi everybody,

      There are a number of meetings next week that
      I thought others might be interested in.

      On Tuesday, June 8, there is a "Dialogue on Race"
      at the Latin American Youth Center at 1419
      Columbia Rd. The meeting is from 6 - 8 pm

      Also on Tuesday is a meeting of those interested
      in home based business in Columbia Heights.
      The meeting is at 3415 Holmead Place at
      8:30pm.

      Yet another event on Tuesday is a meeting of
      PSA 410 & 411 at the Mt Pleasant Library at
      7:00pm.

      Wednesday ANC1A meets at the Victory Outreach
      Center in the 3500 block (west side) of 14th Street.
      The meeting begins at 7:00 pm.

      For more detailed information, or to add events of
      your own go to the Columbia Heights Calendar at
      http://www.he.net/cgi-bin/suid/~columbia/calendar.cgi

      I am now using the new email service. Anyone that
      is registered for the email service can send a message
      to the group by using the address
      columbia_heights@egroups.com. If you reply to
      a particular message you receive the reply will
      go only to the one sending the message to the
      email group.

      You can find out about other email services by
      going to http://www.egroups.com/group/columbia_heights/
      or http://www.egroups.com

      David McIntire
      Columbia Heights Website Maintainer