DC Federal Civic Associations Meeting Sept 25; Tax lien sales

  • JM Gaymon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2013
      fyi

      The DC Federation of Civic Associations meeting will be held Wednesday, September 25, 2013.  The meeting will take place at 441 4th Street, N.W 7pm.   The guest speakers will be Marie Drissel and possible Bill Lightfoot.  They will talk about the Office of Tax and Revenue about the assessments and the charges assessed to tax payers of this city.  Please come with your questions and how we as an organization can help in this process.  We will also ask ALL associations to pick up their tickets and get their awardees name in before the deadline for the 83rd. Scholarship and Awards Luncheon, Saturday. October 26, 2013, at the Navy Yard from 11am-2pm.  We have as our guest speaker this year .Robert  G. Stanton former Director of the National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior,  the Senior Advisor to the Secretary of the U.S. Department of the Interior, Washington, D.C.