Bradley Manning Post Sentencing Protest Aug 21 7:30pm Whitehouse

  • jn_zara
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 8:55 PM
      Bradley Manning will be Sentenced Tomorrow

      WikiLeaks whistleblower Bradley Manning, who released documents exposing war crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan, will be sentenced tomorrow, Wednesday, August 21st. This 25 year-old soldier faces decades in prison for doing the right thing. We're refusing to let the military have the last word as they interfere with Americans' right to know and persecute our whistleblowers!

      We're asking you to join us as we support Bradley tomorrow, and launch the next phase of our campaign!

      Tomorrow's events:

      Vigil - 7:30am, Sentencing Announcement - 10am
      The judge will announce her sentence at 10am tomorrow in the courthouse at Ft. Meade, MD. Please attend to show your support for Bradley during this trying time. We'll hold a vigil beforehand at 7:30am outside the Ft. Meade Main Gate. Find more information about attending the trial at Ft. Meade.

      Press Conference - 1pm
      Our post-sentencing press conference will take place in Hanover, MD. Further details will be made available to journalists and supporters who attend that morning's proceedings.

      Emergency Demonstration at the White House - 7:30pm
      President Obama, we demand you pardon Bradley Manning!
      We'll rally at the White House at 7:30pm and march at 8:30pm to demand President Obama honor his promises of government transparency and accountability by pardoning Bradley Manning immediately. RSVP on facebook Solidarity actions are being organized worldwide.

      Please tell your friends and neighbors to join us tomorrow as we support the humanist hero who showed Americans the true human cost of our wars in Iraq and Afghanistan!

      To learn more, visit www.bradleymanning.org and join our facebook page: Save Bradley Manning !