Nanny Share Opening in September

  • jarvisk1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2013
      Hello fellow parents,

      We are seeking a family to join our nanny share starting in September. Currently, our son (11 months old) shares our wonderful nanny Mignon (Miss Mimi) with another baby the same age, but that baby's grandmother is moving to town at the end of summer and will begin taking care of him.

      Miss Mimi had about 5 years of experience in some of the federal daycares before becoming a nanny with us in January. We spent many hours interviewing candidates, and we were very happy to have found Miss Mimi! She competently handles the needs of both children. She's often as quick as we are at picking up the boys' new interests and changes in their moods or schedules. She's young but mature, dependable, communicates very well, and very safety conscious. She was born and raised in DC and has good street smarts and knows the city well. She has a lot of awareness about developmentally appropriate activities and loves to engage the boys using books, music, and art projects. She very patiently feeds them several meals per day and has established a great nap routine. She takes the boys to the park, library, and even the zoo.

      We host the share in our home in Columbia Heights, which has easy spots for pick ups and drop offs and even a playground right next door. The current schedule is Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5:30 pm and we plan to maintain that schedule, as well as hosting duties.

      If you're interested, we'd love to speak with you and give you more details. Please email Kristen at kristenmj at gmail . com or call at 202-286-0722.

      Regards,
      Kristen & Craig