Two Social Justice Walking Tours

  • SYLVIA ROBINSON
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2013
      Greetings,

      Join me this Saturday at 11am for a walking tour of Lower Georgia Avenue as a benefit for the Diverse City Fund.  Visit www.diversecityfund.org for information about the fund and see below for details of the walk.  A rain date will be posted Friday.

      To donate & RSVP visit http://georgiaavetour.eventbrite.com

      Sylvia