Open House Saturday! ½ Price Tix and Free Film Viewing!

  • GALA
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2013

      FREE Open House Saturday!!!

      "Get Under the Dome"

      At GALA at the Tivoli Theatre

      For Our

      Partners in Preservation Grant Competition

      Free film viewing and opportunity to purchase half price tickets to

      The hot musical, DC-7: The Roberto Clemente Story

      GALA is having an open house this Saturday, May 4, from 1 pm to 4 pm! We will be showing a documentary film about the legendary Roberto Clemente and providing a tour of the theater… Be sure to join us after the screening with Modesto Lacen, our lead actor for a Q&A…

      And that's not all… Half-price tickets will be available to the DC-7: The Roberto Clemente Story!

      Vote for us at https://www.preservedmv.com/competitors/tivoli-square-gala-hispanic-theatre and purchase your half-price ticket at the Box Office!

      Don't miss this great opportunity to get to know GALA.

      Call 202-234-7174 for more information and questions. Hope to see you there!

      GALA Hispanic Theatre

      Facebook.com/teatrogala

      @TeatroGALA

      202-234-7174