Grad Student Will Walk Your Dog While You're At Work

  • zachkahn88
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013
      Hi!

      My name is Zach and I recently graduated with my Master's degree from a top university. I'm taking some time off to apply for PhD programs, which leaves me with a lot of unused time during the day. I love dogs, and would be happy to walk your dog while you are at work.

      I am also available for more long-term dog-sitting/house-sitting if needed.

      Feel free to get in touch at zachkahn88@....

      Thanks!