Commissioner E. Gail Anderson Holness' update: Street cleaning has begun

  • Dr. E. Gail Anderson Holness
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 5:06 AM
      Dear Neighbors:

      REMEMBER! Street cleaning officially began Friday, March 1, 2013

      DC street cleaning officially began Friday, March 1, 2013. This Monday March 4. 2013 they will be out in full force and our streets need their service.

      The street signs will tell you the date/day you should move your car to the appropriate side of the street.

      To my knowledge no grace period will be granted.

      Have a wonderful March and join is at our ANC 1B11 monthly meeting Thursday, Match 14, 2013 at 7pm. Our guest us Councilmember Jack Evans.

      Dr. E. Gail Anderson Holness
      Commissioner ANC 1B11
      Chairperson ANC 1B