Final REMINDER: Tubman Community Clean-up Day

  • Laina Aquiline
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 52 KB
    Come out with your cleaning gloves, buckets and scrubbers!  Hope you see you at Tubman Elem. School (3101 13th St NW) at 12 noon tomorrow, Sat. Mar. 2.

    --
    Commissioner Laina Aquiline | Vice Chair, Advisory Neighborhood Commission 1A | Single Member District 1A04
    1338 Meridian Place, NW | Washington, DC 20010 | 202-390-3247 | laina.aquiline@...