Re: [MountPleasantDC] Rising Again--Mount Pleasant & Monsignor Romero Building!

  • Jim Graham
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Yes it's on the way!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 28, 2013, at 8:16 PM, "Frank Agbro" <frank.agbro@...> wrote:

      Awesome!Thanks for sharing

      From: Claudia Schlosberg <schlosberg@...>;
      To: Jim Graham <grahamwone@...>;
      Cc: MountPleasantDC@yahoogroups.com <MountPleasantDC@yahoogroups.com>; columbia_heights@yahoogroups.com <columbia_heights@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: Re: [MountPleasantDC] Rising Again--Mount Pleasant & Monsignor Romero Building!
      Sent: Wed, Feb 27, 2013 7:53:45 PM

      Great news!!'

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 27, 2013, at 11:37 AM, Jim Graham <grahamwone@...> wrote:

      Dear Friends: The attorney for this building at 3145 Mt Pleasant advises that ---"groundbreaking for the new building will take place this spring, and that it will be open for move-ins/occupancy within 12-15 months after groundbreaking."

      Thus a new beginning is in sight for a building that was ravaged by a FIVE ALARM fire, one of the very few in DC history.

      We have also kept the promise for an all affordable building in Mt. Pleasant, where housing values are escalating daily.

      Bests CM Jim Graham

      I typically answer emails before 9 AM on weekdays. If you email me after that, it is likely that you will hear from me the next weekday. If there is a need to communicate prior to that, you may wish to call me. For most effective communication, please use my direct email address: jim@...

      Jim Graham, Councilmember, Ward One, 1350 Pa. Ave., NW, #105, Washington, DC 20004. 202-724-8181; 202-724-8109 (fax).

      Chairman, Committee on Human Services (including alcohol regulation). Main Committee Number: 202-724-8191. 1350 Pa. Ave., NW, #116, Washington, DC 20004.

      Website: www.grahamwone.com